Looking forward eagerly to work with you in MSys Family.
Join a workforce that made it to Top-20
Storage newsletter has named MSys Technologies as one of the top 20 fastest growing storage companies in the world. We achieved a growth rate of 55% in the last year and this was made possible because of an excellent leadership team and the sheer dedication of our brilliant workforce. We believe in constantly evolving and innovating at our end and the results are being reflected in their own right. If you see yourself as an enthusiast with a creative bent of mind, we invite you to join us in this exciting professional journey.
Senior Specialist - UI/Frontend
This role is part of the UI Development team reporting to the Technical Manager of UI. Responsibilities include design and implementation of new applications as well as maintenance and enhancements to existing applications. This will be done on desktop, web and mobile platforms. Within this role you will collaborate with team members on functionality, design and implementation features. You will also work with cross-functional teams such as QA, product management and field engineers as needed. Ideal candidate will have a combination of creative and programming skills with expertise in development of web application user interfaces.
- Design well-formed semantic HTML and scalable, collision-free component styles.
- Collaborate with User Experience engineers and Product engineers to implement user workflows.
Skills & Experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of browser & nodejs runtimes.
- Strong competency interacting with browser & nodejs APIs.
- Mastery of npm, JS library structure, JS library packaging, & JS library publishing.
- Demonstrated competency building web applications with bundling tools such as browserify or webpack.
- Understands UI design architectures, including, but not limited to Event Sourcing, MVC, MVVM, etc.
- Excellent comprehension of HTTP, REST, and web communication infrastructure.
- Strong communication ability and collaborative skills.
- Develop high-performance, scalable web applications and visual components
- Embrace highly collaborative work environment requiring effective communication skills
- Deliver to aggressive schedules with quality and on time
- Identifies, analyzes, and clarifies customer requirements to develop the best technical solution
Technical Architect experience
Experience in enterprise software application development
- Experience designing and implementing visual components, web based application architectures and technologies.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong object oriented design principals and knowledge of design patterns
- Overall experience between 4 - 10 years.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
MSys Tech India Pvt. Ltd.